Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: I won't give up till i got you convinced!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Does sombody now how whe could convince everybody to get a good Dynamics Processor in atomixmp3, because my bartenders really hate it that the volume will chance, afther a few songs the gain will raise up slowely and the sound will get dissorted.
I advices a build in automatic gain control (AGC) like Audiostocker pro. I now xaudio, bpm studio and OTSJUKE are using one and the result is that even your wurst mp3 will sound good!.

These are no options!!
1. Buy a hardware compressor (to exspansive).
2. use software like auto gain i doesn't do the job.
3. adjust the gain manual because than the program should be called "Manualmixmp3" (when you work behind the bar you have your hands full bartending)
4. Use software that has a good AGC (i am still a Atomix fan)
5. Write a dsp effect that does the job (i'm not a pc expert).
6. Analyse all my mp3's (i have done that and still the AGC won't eqaulize the volume of the mp3's).

This is a option!!
1. Sombody who can adjust the Dsp plugin Audiostocker pro and will make it work in Atomix (i realy advice the development team do buildt this Dsp in the root of atomixmp3 and that the make an option to disable or enable it)
2. Send a hitman to my adres and let him silence me(you can find out where i live treu my ip.adres).

But no kidding, a pro player like this should take this problem seriousley and just solve it, i now that you now that the biggest problem with mp3's are the volume levels and that programs like xaudio, Otsjuke and Bpm solved it with a good AGC Plugin.

Please respond,
Salva

Posted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 1:16 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Write to service@atomixmp3.com , I will make sure your message is read by the development team : )

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 7:45 pm
I agree.. even though I haven't bought the full version yet (and thereby have no say in this matter I guess?) I think that the autogain needs some serious rethinking.
It seems that all it does is pump up the gain for one of the tracks so that both tracks get the same gain-setting as the one with the highest gain-value or something.. it continues to build up and never ever goes down...

Posted Tue 15 Oct 02 @ 12:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)