Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: just 4 things

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1) the ability to set a cue point, then use the right mouse button to momentarily start from that point, and as the right button is released, imediately return to the cue point. You might hole the button for only 2 or 4 beats, and then release it and re-click it to run a sort of manual loop.... (the american dj CD player has this, only you use the cue button for this effect) (I miss doing this since I stopped using CD's)

2) A manual beat counter, that will automatically over ride the incorrect BPM that atomix has detected. Perhaps a button somewhere on the skin that you can manually tap with the mouse button for 8 beats or so, and the beats you tap will update your Atomix bpm reading. (this would be sweet!!)

3) The ability to change your mind. It'd be nice if you could remove a song from the desk, and add it back to the play list. For instance if you drag a new song onto a desk before the song that is there has been played, the unplayed song might return to play list. (no big deal really, but it would be very cool) (it'd also be good if these songs that you didn't play do not show up in the history)

4) More choices for pitch adjustments. 34% is pretty steep, and 8% sometimes just isn't quite enough. Something like 12% or 16% might come in very handy.

5) The ability for me to remember from one day to the next the ideas I get for suggesting in the "wish list" forum.

Still loving 2.1, if I had any programming abilities at all, the above 4 items I think are the things I would try to do first.

Thanks,

Rick

Posted Tue 09 Jul 02 @ 8:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)