Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Come On Team

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i recently went 2 the pcdj site 2 have a look at their product - obviously i found it was poor and restrictive - however, there are three things about that product which are good:

1) you can recieve promo mp3s from record labels in your email
2) they are affiliated with numark and so the control is good and they have several good features
3) there is a cd enhance program where you can record output and professionally alter it to create perfect mix cds

atomixmp3 would prosper if a service such as this was incorporated, the program would be more well known if it was more heavily promoted in the style of pcdj

i would just download the promo mp3s and play them in atomix, however, the team at pcdj have encoded them to ensure that they can only play in pcdj

thanx anyways for a great program

Posted Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 12:20 am
First off ..... Atomix is coming out with a Hardware controller similar to the Numark controller that PCDJ uses. If you fully test out both programs .. you will LOVE AtomixMP3 way better.

Now about these mp3's ... you think they're free ? You might not pay extra for them ... but there are included in the price of PCDJ (which is WAY more than atomix). I think its a stupid idea and the team can put their time, effort and money towards more productive things !!!! Also ... these "Promo" Mp3's are from no-name artists that no one really cares about.

If you really wanted "Free" MP3's ... we would just use file sharing programs like Kaazaa, Morpheus, WinMX, audiogalaxy like 99% of us do in the first place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Dave --

Posted Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 1:07 am
yeah but you cant get all the promos and dubplates

Posted Fri 05 Apr 02 @ 9:56 pm
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
ther are plenty of groups on audiogalaxy.com that deal with promos and new releases, you just need to search for them.....

Posted Mon 08 Apr 02 @ 10:30 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
crundle, post some of them for me up in the atomix group, when i go there later ill join some of them, getting music sent to me all the time would be fuckin kick ass

Posted Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 9:17 am
I find it very hard to belive that any of you have actually seen or used PCDJ RED in a live mixing situation. It's much more robust the Atomix...with many more features. Try reading the manual.

I think it's great that they are offing an online mp3 promo service...which is now based on alot of underground electronic music..white lable stuff. But solid, I've used a few of the tracks to perform with...lots of good hard house. They have a large staff at PCDJ, I have visited them in florida....there marketing team is responsible for the record pool...not the development team. so no real effort there.

They are also about to release PCDJ RED FX, which will put other compeitition to shame.....so, good luck!

Posted Wed 23 Oct 02 @ 6:55 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I used PCDJ red for several months before finding Atomix. I found it to be very problematic.

Posted Wed 23 Oct 02 @ 9:44 pm
Like what really? Just curious....seems to be the most stable product I have used....with many more in depth functionality then Atomix.

Posted Thu 24 Oct 02 @ 11:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)