Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Hardware [Atomixmp3 external mixer] controller

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mhvuHome userMember since 2003
Can you guys design a controller using USB port to control the crossfader in Atomixmp3?
This external mixer will have pre-config buttons (Sync, EQ controls, Play, Loop, Stop) and customizable buttons(Effect, Samples...) for all functions in Atomixmp3
And it would be very nice if you guys can create a realtime scratch disk so we can scratch the freaking virtual mp3vinyl (the only method I'm using rite now to scratch my "mp3vinyl" is through the use of my mouse)
Look at MixMan... they did it but their program sux big time. Atomixmp3 team can do it right? It is just like an ultimate joystick for Atomixmp3 users.

Just a thought, you are only limit to your imagination

Posted Wed 12 Dec 01 @ 2:24 am
mhvuHome userMember since 2003
....and it sure look dopeeeeeeee too.
Imagine this:

* A 21 inch. LCD with TOUCHSCREEN capability (oh yeah!!!)
* Atomixmp3 with its coolest skin
* Sleek notebook with dual soundcard and firewire hard drive
* An Atomixmp3 mixer controller
* Atomixmp3 dancer hologram (response to the beat)
* 1000 watts speaker
* A Budweiser
* Crazy audiences

You only limit to your own imagination.

Posted Wed 12 Dec 01 @ 2:37 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Maybe the AtomixMP3 crew could take a look at the Numark USB controller, also used by PCDJ (sucks). Like this they haven't to design a hardware controller thereselves.

Greetz, ikke

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 3:48 pm
YES!!! Please incorporate a Scratch function and design a conroller for it!!!! I would go crazy if i could scratch off my laptop like a good CD turntable!!!

Posted Tue 18 Dec 01 @ 9:03 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
A the scratch function of a good CD turntable isn't that good as to scratch on an "old" turntable, with vynil!

Greetz, ikke

(Scratch isn't that important, I think)

Posted Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 4:24 pm
well I understand that a good cd mixer's scratch function still can't match a vinyl turntable... I'm a vinyl dj first and foremost... but I would like to have the ability to load any custom sample i want onto my laptop and scratch on it.

reference the Pioneer CDJ1000's scratch funtions... they almost flawlessly duplicate the feel of a vinyl table for scratching.

Posted Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 8:59 pm
djskeetHome userMember since 2005
Maybe you should contact pioneer and ask them to develop a remote control, just like Numark did for PCDJ. Imagine AtomixMP3 linked with two Pioneer CDJ1000 alike controllers, a mixer in the middle and a small tft screen and mini keyboard.... YES ! ! !

Posted Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 12:39 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
i want it i want it I WANT IT!!!

Posted Tue 25 Dec 01 @ 10:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)