Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Covert

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i been using your free version for quite some time, and i am promising you that if you dont get to work and finish the next version ima go to pcdj and grab that numark digital music controller. witch you should also take into consideration for a idea with your program. sorry to sound like a asshole but im sick of waiting on you to bring the good shit again, just make sure you keep up with what everyone else is doin and do it better like you have been. later ppls at atomixmp3 "the ultimate dj mix software".

Covert
From
Covert Operations
LeetzCorp@aol.com
Jacksonville, Florida
ICQ- 4201171

Posted Tue 24 Jul 01 @ 6:33 am
Since the next version will be free if you buy the current version, why wait ?

Posted Tue 24 Jul 01 @ 1:41 pm
The fustration is understandable, but I can assure you the atomix team is working their asses off right now to get it out to you. Fixing some much needed items. You can go to PCDJ, but you will be dissapointed... as a dj I'm sure you know how important stability, sound quality, and interface is while mixing, live or otherwise... and PCDJ just doesn't fill the bill. Those are the very reasons I do not use that other software.

Posted Tue 24 Jul 01 @ 7:36 pm
PCDJ will lock up on the majority of machines, unless
you follow their specific requirments for hardware
sound card installed and software installed (or removed)
buy ATOMIXMP3 it is much more stable and you will
get the upgrade for free! Why wait?

Posted Wed 25 Jul 01 @ 1:48 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Go ahead, buy PCDJ... you'll spend the rest of your life waiting for the subgroups to refresh UGH!!!! Or re-naming all of your MP3 files.

Posted Tue 31 Jul 01 @ 6:23 pm
you guys crack me up, to say that Atomix even comes close to comparing in quality to PCDJ, BPM Studios, or Traktor, is just down right wacki. Atomix is well behind these products in many aspects. I have used PCDJ red now for 3 years without a hicup...on a 500mhz celeron with only 128 MB ram....and with a collection of well over 70,000 tunes in the recordcase. If you set up your groups to be under 2000 per major group, the program is very quick....no time loading groups or subgroups at all. Can you even create and save waitlists in Atomix? I know many top act Dj's that use PCDJ or the others.....have NEVER seen Atomix in action in any club....anywhere.....

have fun

Posted Wed 23 Oct 02 @ 6:31 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Well quite honestly I have used both and I do work in a club, I think pcdj red, blue green or orange doesn't compare to Atomix.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posted Wed 23 Oct 02 @ 8:37 pm
Did you use it they way it's designed to be used? with your mixer and the DMC-1 Controller? 100% hands on...they only way to fly. Hands down, it's more responsive...and acts just like my dual deck CDN-88 cd player when it comes to setting cue points on the fly and looping. (20 cue points per track in memory might I add). What do you mix at your club? Just curious...

Check out www.pcdj.com for the latest new controller from them...the DAC-2, I have just pre ordered one. Word is, it will work with Atomix as well....and mixvibes pro. To me, this says PCDJ is not afraid of the compitition on the market at all.....

Posted Thu 24 Oct 02 @ 11:39 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I have checked out the pcdj program and quite honestky I still feel it does not compare. That my opinion.

Posted Fri 25 Oct 02 @ 12:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)