Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: How about batch processing??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Say if i want 2 make my own mixed CD. But i also want a prefect mix. And sometimes you get the perfect mix in one song but you stuff up the second mix, then you get really angry cause you cant do the perfect mix again! Can you guys input some sort of processing that records the users ACTIONS so we dont have to record live everytime? I think they call it BATCH PROCESSING. Also, I think you should make this awesome program more powerful by adding a 'Exact Mix time' button. For example, say if i have two songs and the first song is finishing off and i want to start mixing the second song in the last 28.6 seconds of the first song then i have to be really precise with my automix button and i have to make sure i click the button close enough to 28.6 secounds left of the song, but unfortunatly im not so perfect and i ruin the mix. This will make this program more powerful yet very easy.

But altogeather i think that this is the best DJ program to be released in the market and i look forward to your next release *hopefully* with my suggestions added to Atomix.

Thank you.

Posted Sun 11 Mar 01 @ 3:54 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I also thought about this. It's a good idea.

Greetz, ikke

Posted Sat 22 Dec 01 @ 7:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)