Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Club Djing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi i am a new user of this software and i want to know if you can actually use it to DJ in a club? If so what is the best way to mix the songs is it via the crossfader or some other way n e help will be much appreciated cause i want to get into the DJing "Game". Also i have produced a song you can find it on KaZaa or WinMX it its called Black legend Vs Billy Jean by DJ Bobbie feel free to have a look and play it wherever. Thank you very much people and fellow DJ's.

Life Is Loud :*)

Posted Mon 07 Oct 02 @ 9:57 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There are many of us who use it in bars and clubs several nights a week, as well as at private parties. I think if that's the direction you are looking to go, you'd probably need a mixer, and a decent amp, along with a nice handful of bulletproof speakers. Even if you find a club to work in and they already have that equipment, you'll still want to have a mixer to "practice" with.

Good luck man!

(oh yeah, I'd probably go with a full registered version so you don't get the interuptions)

Posted Mon 07 Oct 02 @ 11:07 pm
I am using this software in a night club! I haven't come across with any problem during my play.But i am rechehcking my hardware every day for example you had better to scan ur HDD for errors and once in a week u had better to defragmente ur HDD.U need a crossfader to do prof. mixes I am using a behringer vmx 300 dj mixer it has all features i need. generally the owners of night clubs has the other hardware like amps speakers.So don't worry bout em.But i suggest you buying a proffessionel equalizer for better sound quality.

Posted Fri 11 Oct 02 @ 10:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)