Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Producers wanted

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Ok, here we go.

If you go to my website (http://www.eikke.tk) you can see that on top of the page, I have a sort of music-applet. Every time a song is completed, a new song starts (only 5 at the moment), and when a user returns to my site, he gets the next song in the playlist. But... the music I use is not completely legal :( :( although I have all the tracks on CD or Vynil (in one or another version), and I don't deliver them for download...

So this is what I want to do: remove the existing music, and put (legal) mp3s in place, traxx produced by other guys who give me the right to put their music on my site. I have the web space, so I can host the files there, and of course the label where now the title and artist are exposed can become a link to the site or email adress of the producer of that track.

So, if you're interested, let me know ;)

Greetz, Ikke

PS. Of course I willn't accept all tracks. I'll listen to them if you send me the URL of one, and when there are too many samples in it(I mean samples of commercial aviable traxx) I can deny them (because of legal reasons...)
PS2. I'm sorry, but I willn't pay you to put your track in my database!!!

Posted Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 3:49 pm
something is not working i cannot log in

Posted Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 11:14 pm
What genre of music are you looking for? Im currently working on a drum and bass track if youre interested

Posted Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 9:52 am
To the first response: do you already have an account? If so, please mail me your used nickname, I'll take a look ;)

To the second: almost any genre is welcome. Drum&Bass is certainly one of them ;)

Thanks, Ikke

Posted Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 10:16 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Don't forget to add a line about AIM users. I think AIM is almost important as yahoo and or ICQ.

Thankx

Posted Wed 28 Aug 02 @ 8:09 pm
Mmm, well, I know almost nobody who uses AIM, but if you think it's necessary, I'll add it while restyling my site.

Thanks, Ikke

Posted Thu 29 Aug 02 @ 8:48 am
AIM!? The most populary are ICQ and MSN.

Posted Thu 29 Aug 02 @ 8:57 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Must depend on the area you live in. I polled over 3,000 people in our area, and 2 had yahoo, quiet a few had ICQ, and everybody who had internet service has AIM.

Posted Wed 04 Sep 02 @ 6:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)