Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Mic ???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok im using the demo version up to now (seeing what it all got)
so i want to stream/am streaming, but how the feck do i use my mic when im streaming ??
i use the record to the dsp dll thingie
explained on here somewhere
is there any way i can get my mic to work in a stream online
or is this not possible in the demo version, or is it possible at all ?

thnx in advance

Posted Fri 31 May 02 @ 10:00 pm
ahh come on people ?
you telling me noone knows this ??

or is just noone responding cuase im still a demo user ?
if so then all of you are full of it im sorry, im entitled to try out a product and find out its fullest potential before purchasing it

i can understand you all got a hate against the warez people, but im a honest man, using the demo (still using the demo, although i know of the crack)

so plz people, dont let us fair people be the victim of some lame ass losers

Posted Sat 01 Jun 02 @ 6:03 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Jeeze, you might want to relax a bit.... Remember, many DJ's work Friday nights (late) and Saturdays. Personally I don't know the answer to your question, if I did, I'd answer it wheather you are a demo user or a registered member. But when I see your follow up post, it'd certainly make me at least a bit hesitant to offer you any assistance. Keep a friendly attitude, and you'll receive friendly help. Although, it wouldn't kill you to register and log in.

Posted Sat 01 Jun 02 @ 6:30 pm
im sorry if i might have offended you, but ive been browsing these forums and read nothing but negativity against anon posters, being warez people, all replying buy it, before they are gonna answer it, i kinda think this is unfair towards people like me, im just testing this app, and no i dont crack it, cuase i think a program from a small based company like this one deserves to receive stuff for there coding, knowing that i code for myself on small bases, and knowing that a small company ask what it needs to ask, and not making HUGE profits (yeah they make profit from it but not HUGE ONES like microCRAP)
but anyways i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here

..... Dj Defiance ........
Official Q Radio Relay
Q Radio Dj

Posted Sat 01 Jun 02 @ 8:50 pm
What you can do is to run the upload the stream in winamp, using the "soundcard output". And there is a way to use the mic input on your sound card. Its really easy .. just play around with it ... even go to the shoutcast forum, they'll help you out.

Posted Sun 02 Jun 02 @ 4:26 am
That's probably the smoothest way to do it: use the audio(/wave imix) output for streaming instead of just the output from Atomix... but then again.. will both the preview and main ouput be heard over the stream by doing that?

I'd use some simple wavefile-recorder on the side and make "samples that I can just splash in there.. but it depends what you intend to say.. pre-recording a long monologue during a live set is kinda stressed out... but if you're just gonna say "Stop humping the laser(/speaker)" a one or maybe two times a personalized sample would do great :o)

Posted Sun 02 Jun 02 @ 2:36 pm
Be careful when you are using soundcard output ... you MUST disable ALL your windows sounds ... i did a broadcast live to a friend's party which included all the windows command sounds.

Posted Sun 02 Jun 02 @ 5:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)