Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Winamp Visuals

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How do i use the winamp visual plugin from the plug in section... I mean, after i downloaded it, what next?

Posted Wed 15 May 02 @ 9:40 pm
I have downloaded some skins from this page and I have installed them correctly, but the problem is that when I select some of these skins the program is closed automatically. Why is it?Thanks

Posted Thu 16 May 02 @ 1:22 am
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
you need version 2.1 for the new skins

Posted Thu 16 May 02 @ 1:27 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
After you download the wrapper for winamp just go in to visuals and find the dsp plugin for winamp then locate the plugin you wish to use.

DJ Homeboy

Posted Thu 16 May 02 @ 1:30 am
I 2 Am having problems with figuring this out! Can someone Help?

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:54 am
Correction, my problem is that when I choose the winamp wrapper, it then opens a window to allow you to choose them, but it doesn't show any of the winamp visuals. I even copied one of them over into the program file folder for atomixmp3 (in the visuals folder of atomixmp3). And when you initiate the program it doesn't show any of the winamp visuals to choose.

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:56 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
download the visual plugin for winamp

then on the options for it choose the visual you desire

then press activate :)

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:57 am
solved?

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 1:57 am
Actually no, it is not solved, perhaps I'm just not good enough about this stuff, let me ask this? When you download the wrapper, it is a .dll file. This file should go into the atomixmp3 directory inside of the Visuals folder correct? If this is the case, then where should the actual visualization plug-ins from winamp be? There is a visual that I am trying to use for winamp called Milkdrop and I have even placed it inside the folder with the .dll file (winamp wrapper). But when you click on the visuals link in atomixmp3 to open the window that allows you to choose the atomixmp3 visuals that are already there or the winamp one and you click on the winamp link and click start it opens another window that has another start button just below and empty box that to the right of that says "config"-I know this is a window to most likely choose the winamp plug-in from, however as mentioned nothing shows up in this box. What am I doing wrong?

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 4:07 pm
they should be placed in the visual plugins folder aslo then they should load up in the window

Posted Sun 28 Jan 07 @ 4:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)