Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Have you got a...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

minute??Please..

Just "discovered" atomixmp3 on our computer last night, impressed as I am after messing for a while, I have a few questions if you'd spare me the bother. Thanks.

1 - Is my pre-installed version(atomixmp3 limited version) only a demo or am I missing something to access the other features. All I can do is play 2 mp3's and "mix" without hearing the new track. If it is why does everything on the computer lead me to believe otherwise?

2 - From reading other posts I see most of you have played 1210's etc. Can you do everything, bar scratching, that you can on this software? what bout headphones?

3 - The "magic", is it good?? Or If matching beats in your head is it easy to cue up??

Cheers, get ye a drink some time!!

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 11:35 am
it is only a demo, buy the full version and enjoy all options.
it is a great proggie to mix techno, and house, aslo R&B but more difficult,... In the full version, you can use 2 sound cards, and it works GREAT!!! and the magic works GREAT with techno and house!

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 12:12 pm
1- If you've got a demo version (v2.0), Atomix will stop all sound after 30 minutes an ask you to buy the full version. In the demo effects and samples can't be changed and you can't use the soft with 2 sound cards

2- Most of us now how to deal with 1200's. Headphones: try Senheiser, Technics, Pioneer, Sony, Ixos and don't buy cheap material (100€, driver units40mm, Input1000mw, Frequency range min. 10-25KHz, speaker protection, gold adapter, etc)

3- Magic bouton ensures millisecond beat matching and is precise. (it sometimes need to be pushed twice, but it's working fine).
All options are here (cue, etc...) especially in the new 2.1 that will be released soon.

RvN

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 1:25 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The limited edition has only the player side, you don't have the plugins side, nor the sampler, nor the skins side...

To use heapdhones, scratch (...) you have to buy the full version.

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 8:49 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Don't hesitate to purchase this program ! It is the biggest and most important tool you will ever purchase as a Digital DJ !

DJ Homeboy

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 10:55 pm
crundlePRO InfinityMember since 2003
well worth the asking price in my books!
I've never mixed on vinyl before, but this program does it even better when you know what to do. Some of my friends who DJ on vinyl reckon this is more precise and adjustable - it rocks!

Posted Wed 20 Mar 02 @ 10:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)