Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: What song is that - Journey Into the blahh...blahhh...?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can anyone help me, I have heard this song lots of times in clubs, but I dont know who's the artist? It's hard trance and there is vocal, i don't remember, something: This is the journey into the sound and space, or ...journey into the music.... [hmmm].... then the melody begins.

PS. Sorry about my bad english...

Posted Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 1:49 pm
Kai tracid - life is too short?

greetz, Dj T-Bone

Posted Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 3:12 pm
yes i know it:
megamind - taub (mauro picotto remix)
megamind - taub (dj glenn (re?)mix)

i think the mauro picotto version is the one you have heard in the club, but the dj glenn mix is almost the same but is has some small changes which makes it also nice if you get bored with the mauro picotto version (which i can hardly imagine).

Hope this helped you out

Greetingssssssssss, DJ Dickie

Posted Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 3:17 pm
o yes: search in audiogalaxy, with kazaa i don't think you will find it...

Posted Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 3:19 pm
Nop, nop, nop... this is not Kai Tracid or Picotto, I know both songs. It starts with the same voice like in song "av8 - this is a journey into sound."

Posted Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 9:04 pm
Van Bellen?

Posted Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 11:36 pm
DJ Session One?

Posted Thu 14 Mar 02 @ 11:37 pm
oh, the vocals desribed did look a bit as it was megamind - taub, it could still be if the guy had not listened very good, but ok... Sorry if i was wrong...

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 12:51 am
It's not Van Bellen. I almost thinked it was DJ Session 1 "journey through the time", but this is not even hard trance. Megamind is a very good, but this is old and they dont play it in clubs anymore.

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 9:56 am
Aqualab - journey into trance ?

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 1:57 pm
The sample...."This is a journey into sound" is originally from the song PAID IN FULL by Eric B. & Rakim. [1988]

I have been a professional DJ for 14 years. Everything you think is new...is stil old.

Just thought I let you know.

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 2:31 pm
DavidPRO InfinityMember since 2001
PARTY AFFAIR by DJ BOOZYWOOZY

D.

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 2:56 pm
Jepp....Party Affair, this is it! Many thanks David! This is a
rEal song!

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 3:41 pm
ooooohhhhh, that's wright, i didn't think of that

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 4:41 pm
didn't you know that song, here in holland it is on tv everywhere and in the charts etc... But maybe it is because dj boozywoozy is dutch... By the way, Dj Boozywoozy is one of the 3 deejays of the Klubbheads...

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 4:44 pm
dj boozywoozy ... mja but the melody is kinda childish ....

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 4:57 pm
Maybe I didn't know because I dont watch TV so often and in radio they dont play harder music than Lasgo, Sylver etc. I think that BoozyWoozy was here, in Estonia last summer, at the Beach Party...
I don't like childish melody either, but this is different,,,, ahhh... I don't know when I hear this song again in the club, but I hope DJ Commander Tom will rock next saturday...

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 5:50 pm
the melody is from r&b negro mary j blige - family affair

Posted Fri 15 Mar 02 @ 7:26 pm
its Dj Laz..........journey into bass...... ;P (im probly wrong)....

Posted Sun 17 Mar 02 @ 5:20 am
Stereophonic-Journey Into Sond-- Lac terra mix.

Posted Tue 19 Mar 02 @ 10:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)