Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: don't let anonymous to add topics - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

i think if someone wants to speak about atomixmp3 and wants to get an answer to their problems and questions about atomixmp3 they must be using the full vesion of the ATOMIXMP3 othervise if someone is asking questions and giving unuseful answers without prompting their names or nicks they must be banned from the forum sites cuz i think all of them are using cracks!!!DON'T LET THE ANONYMOUS TO TALK in the atomixmp3's forum site.Hey guys who wants to share something about atomix firstly give the price it's just 59.95 bucks and register it then login with ur nick so we can be able to understand how far r u INTERESTING in ATOMIXMP3

Posted Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 11:25 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I gotta tend to agree there Scratch, but the sad fact is that there is apparently no obligation to own the product. There is even at least one guy around here who shows up as an "experienced member" who only uses the demo, never bought it. If they'll give status like that to someone who hasn't even bought it, how are they going to justify keeping out the anonymous users. I know you don't have to buy it to register in the forum, but..... jeeze....

oh well,
maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 2:16 am
But you have to understand that anonymous users and "newbies" may use the forum to get feedback about the program and its features, and ask certain question if they actually are interested in buying it.

Also posts that are cracks are deleted anyway.

Dave

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 2:53 am
YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There's nothing to stop people registering before they decide to buy the program. I am another one who is totally fed up of seeing anonymous posts full of silly comments.

I say "Ban Anonymous Posting Now!!"

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 10:51 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
here, here !

Surely it would be easy to allow only registered people to actually post new and add to topics and still allow Anonymous guests to the site to view on a read only basis...Lets face it most of the questions asked have been asked before...

I understand the powers that be are looking into making a search engine available which would make it even easier..

Keep up the good work team.....

STU

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 2:00 pm
Ok, ban anonymous users, that way people who say bad things or criticise Atomix and it's multitude of problems will be known and therefore any subsequent messages they post will have their username attached so we know it's the same old angry user and can ignore them and their comments.

Right, let's say that for arguments sake that that has been done, anonymous users are banned. Allow me to show you what I would do...

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 2:05 pm
.......This.

See, easy and only takes a few minutes. I can do this forever and no one will ever know that I'm the same person posting topics under different usernames all over the board. I may as well post under anonymous.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 2:08 pm
I agree with you because if anonymous add topics then there might just be having fun and play about on the site were as members can be real and there nick names can be logout of the site.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 2:28 pm
dj_scratch..what's your problem...i think everybody deserves to say anything they want after all we all live in a free world, freedom of speach should be respected, and if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass
My right for anonymity......

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 3:49 pm
Okay.... Give the anonymous people an area of the forum where they can all play together and leave the sensible registered users in peace. Then lets say once you have registered AND reached the level above newbie without being banned then and only then you can post it the other areas of the forum with the grown ups.

Just an idea. I suppose I'll get flamed for this but who cares..

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 4:05 pm
When registering you can still stay anonymous!
Now kiss my ass, lamers!

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 4:36 pm
You're clutching at straws now.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 4:59 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Ok, first of all, I'm that guy without full version. If you don't like that, sorry, but give me 1 good reason why I wouldn't be a member of this forum, and I'll try to understand you.
I also think you can't forbid anonymous posts now. The team once decided to give you the opportunity to post anonymous, and you can't change that now. I there are anonymous guys who want to sh*** around on this forum, let them do and just don't read their posts. They're just silly. If they think they can do it better, let them write their own MP3 DJ program, and they'll see it isn't that easy at all, and they'll see you just can't make a "perfect" DJ program in only 5 years or something. Look at BPM Studio. They're at version 4 now, and it isn't perfect at all, just like MixVibes.
To end this message: there are also anonymous posts which are really usefull!!!

Greetz, ikke

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 6:39 pm
I agree withi Ikke.

If it bothers you so much then just ignore.

You guys are begging the team to come out 2.1. You dont want them to waste their precious time worrying and trying to fix problems regarding anonymous usage in the forum when they could be improving the program !!!!!

Cheers. Dave.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 7:03 pm
ikke - shut up!!, you are talking like you are sucha big patriot, you pimp, why don't you get the full version if you are so loyal to this,
even though i wanna stay anonymous i have bought the full version, and i am not gonna kiss atomixteams ass for this product, ok, they did what they did and are getting paid for this, they are in business...and you stop fuckin judging anonymous for their posts, cos i think they are trieng to say something, nothing is stupid ok, instead of critisizing it try to understand what they are saying...or you know that you will get bombed with lot of anonymous messages against you...peace

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 8:44 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well, first of all your motivations are clear to anyone who watches this forum. You post and post and post, sometimes passingly helpful answers, sometimes very generic answers. The distinct impression I get is that you are hoping someone will bestow upon you a full version, and the title of King. However, more often than not, you answer questions with "educated guesses". If I post a response in any of these forums it's usually to explain how I corrected something that has actually happened to me, or to tell how I have my fully operational and registered version of Atomix installed and running on my computers. In return I'd like to get what I give. Meaning that if I have a question, I'd like to think that it will be answered by someone who has experienced and repaired the same problem with the same software. Not some best guess from someone who is NOT using the same version that I'm using. I can see by some of your posts that you are in perhaps mildly intelligent, with some degree of computer experience for your age. I'm not trying to beat you up for your abilities, I'm just saying, that if you aren't running the same version of the product that I'm running, don't post your best guess answers. By and large, people who come here looking for help, are expecting that it will come from someone who has some actual experience with the same software they are running. If I can't find an answer from an actual user in these forums, I'll e-mail in my question, and take the best guess answer from the folks who are more familiar with the possible issues associated with the version of the product that I am using. To me as a customer, knowing that you have been dubbed an "experienced user" by the powers that be in this little family leaves me at least a little bit unsettled. It's one thing to see an issue addressed by a "newbie". People know that guy is probably running the demo, or has at least just recently purchased the product. However if an issue is addressed by someone who is labeled an "experienced member", we should be able to expect that the individual who is so labeled is at least using the same exact software product that spurred the question in the first place. Don’t get me wrong here. I don’t lay awake at night fuming over this issue. In fact I barely give it a passing thought. It just strikes me as odd that someone who hasn’t even bought the product could receive a ranking in the forum above anyone who has actually bought the product. I don’t mean to offend, but you asked.

Rick

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 9:19 pm
I echo impressiondj's thought on this matter. I pointed out to the Atomix Team a while ago that they should not be calling Ikke an experiencied user whatever his good intentions are. I suggested they look up 'experience' in the dictionary but I just received abuse as usual.

Posted Thu 31 Jan 02 @ 9:23 pm
Hi. Wats Up!

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 2:11 am
Why does everyone have to get in this ?! This is a forum MAINLY concerning atomix and music/mp3. It's nice if you have a thought to say....but you guys don't have to get into so much detail....and take things so seriously ??!!!

There is no point to it. Just everyone F*cking relax and enjoy atomix (if you want) and this world we live in.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 5:14 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Tsjeez now I'l have to puke. Trip Likeido, my dear friend...the forum is a place for nebies to get feedback....damn I'm about a year longer here than you are I think and I'm still a newbie. The newbie anonymous thing doesn't say a word...keep that in mind. And so on the whole topic should be closed because for the last time this is an OPEN forum and anyone has the right to be anonymous. Thanks for listening hillbillies, I'l be of now. And do NOT oost this stupid garbage again please.

Posted Fri 01 Feb 02 @ 11:24 am
83%