Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hissing sound when pitch is more than 2% ...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've noticed a hissing sound in the pitch (master tempo disabled) when this is more than 2% ... maybe an adjustement of the algoritm ... i didn't notice this in other progs i have ... any help or comments?
Greetz, Dj T-Bone

Posted Thu 24 Jan 02 @ 4:32 pm
I can help! I can help!

Go into control panel - add/remove programs and click on Atomix. Now click on uninstall. Problem Solved!

Next, do a search on the internet for a real DJ mixing program! You may even find one that acknowledges bugs and problems, informs it's customers of the current upgrade situation, gives you release dates and treats you with respect as a PAYING customer!!!

Can you imagine it?!?!

WOOHOO.

Posted Thu 24 Jan 02 @ 5:35 pm
Don't fuck around with atomix... YOU MUST DIE!!!

Posted Thu 24 Jan 02 @ 6:38 pm
You should brush your teeth Mr. Death Threats, all that dick you suck must give you terrible breath.

Posted Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 10:09 am
And here we go again ... sigh ...

Posted Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 3:17 pm
Can't we just all get along? If you don't like Atomix that's your opinion and you are entitled to it but don't bash it around here because this board is meant for Atomix users.

Posted Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 3:56 pm
What makes you think I'm not an Atomix user. I am and have been for a long time, since it began. That does not mean I worship the hard drive space Atomix occupies.

When bugs are acknowledged and fixed, we are informed on a regular basis instead of permanently being kept in the dark with 'secret' release dates, the sound quality and audio glitches are improved and fixed and the Atomix Team start respecting us, THEN and only then will I stop posting my messages.

Posted Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 8:23 pm
Allow me to help:

The original question was

"I've noticed a hissing sound in the pitch (master tempo disabled) when this is more than 2% ... maybe an adjustement of the algoritm ... i didn't notice this in other progs i have ... any help or comments? "

Greetz, Dj T-Bone

Any valid ideas now?

Posted Sat 26 Jan 02 @ 4:51 pm
thank you Goner !

Posted Sat 26 Jan 02 @ 5:28 pm
For the answer to that re-posted question, please see first reply. Thank you.

Posted Sat 26 Jan 02 @ 8:25 pm
thx but no thx ...

Posted Sun 27 Jan 02 @ 9:03 am
oh well, you can help some people all of the time and all people some of the time but you can't help all people all.....

Posted Sun 27 Jan 02 @ 9:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)