Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomix vers Ejay ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003

As you are all aware Ejay pre released a version of the Atomix 1.2 version a month or so ago. This retailed about £20 in the UK.. And the new Atomix will hopefully on friday retail at £40 !

I'm sure many of you will have tried the Ejay software with its bugs and sound quality problems.

Can we be assured that the new release will be a much better product as lets face, its twice the price..but hopefully worth every penny !!!!!

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 12:53 pm
Ejay release was the beta of 1.2, hence the bugs and bad sound. The release this week of Atomix 1.2 (now known as 2.0) is the final version, therefore all bugs will have been removed. Simple.

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 2:46 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Not at all, Ejay and Atomix are 2 different programs.

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 4:15 pm
Now the team is changing thier story? Remember this posting from Stephane?

"In fact, we've been talking with ejay for a while now to work on the release of a new product (called DJ Mix Station), that is merely atomix v1.2 but should be branded by ejay.

But what surprise me is that they still haven't received the final version, so I don't understand how some of you could have bought it already.
If you did, you must have been given a very old beta, so I really recommend not to use it live in a gig :) "

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 5:09 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
No it is the ture

The version sold by Ejay was an old beta and Atomixmp3 2.0 and DjMixstation 1.0 are two differents products. For example you don't have the same features.

The best way to finish all this rumors about DjMixStation and Atomixmp3 2.0 is to wait for the release... in two days.....

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 5:55 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Are you sure it will be on Friday? How do you know?

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 6:55 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
He´s a teamer with permanent contact to the author! :-))

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 7:59 pm
I agree the Ejay version is very buggie !! and So far the only feedback I have received from them was today , saying that they should have some answers in the next few days !! bit of a coincidence isnt it !! Anyway come friday its goin in the bin

No point talkin to the kitchen staff when you can speak to the Lord !!!!

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 9:10 pm
I've seen the homepage and must ask, what does 'J - 2' mean?

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 10:04 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Don't you have any idea ? DAY - 2 !!

Posted Wed 28 Nov 01 @ 11:08 pm
Oh right, 'J' means day, how utterly stupid of me not to know that, and there was me thinking that in English 'J' is just another letter of the alphabet...

So, on the news page we have: Day 2. Very informative. Day 2 of what? Is it supposed to be a countdown? In that case, it should be '2 days left' or '2 days remaining' etc.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 12:17 am
Yes it says J 2 on the home page but if you looked a little further down it clearly says public release is Nov 30th so who really cares about 'J 2 '.

Does anyone ever say anything nice in these forums ?

Now if the new version does not get a friday release...then
put your wingeing head back on, but for now chill out, there's only a day to go !!!

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 1:21 am
eJay Mixstation = Buggy POS
Atomix 1.12 = Fairly stable basic mixing software
Atomix 2.0 = Can't f'in wait!!

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 3:24 am
J-2 means "Jour-2", which in French means "Day-2".

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 1:48 pm
Voulez vous coucher avec toi ce soir, je suis un maison, je fais pippi, ta geul, dans que, allez les bleus (holland beats them anytime), toujours, les mots, je suis, tu es, il est, nous avons

As you can see, i am also a master in the French language (yes, some people still go to school and don't be "ill/sick" and playing with atomixmp3 all day)

Bon Soir,
Le Master

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 2:59 pm
Well, I guess it's been a while since you took your last lesson... :-)

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 4:16 pm
it was yesterday, but i'm not that smart...
c'etait demain (?), je ne suis pas ce ?????

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 6:33 pm
c'était hier (demain = tomorrow), mais je ne suis pas aussi intelligent.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 01 @ 6:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)