Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I used different DJ programms and think...........................

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been using differebt kind of dj softwares and came to the following solution....ummm, Traktor, very well designed, it has a lot of featuers, excellent looping idea, equaliser, low hi frequensy kill thing, recording, and much more, but it has a little delay on the play thing, i was kind of missing a beat, there was i couldn't match the beat right away on the fly, but eventually it did, so i wasn't happy about that part, even though it also has a graphical display of the music so it kind of sucked for me, unless on the future updates they fix it,
PCDJ, my god what a waste of money $199 for a shit like that, it doesn't even match the beats right, I have been using VTT long time ago, and loved that, it's very simple, and it's more live, but it's kind of old now, so i stopped using it,
ATOMIXMP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!-niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i love it, the way the made it, i can see both songs at the same window. and there is no way i can miss a beat here, beat matchind has a little problem, and some cue point shortege, but overall, i loved it, i made 6 full cd's using ATOMIXMP3, and very good remixes, but now i was hoping they give us an update on this soft, cuz it has been tooo damn long since it was released, so atomixteam you have to work your assoff to keep ppl loyal to you, if you are late someone else will come up with a soft wich might kick atomixmp3's ass. you don't want this happen, do you?

Posted Fri 27 Jul 01 @ 3:22 pm
and another thing, couple of my friends told me that BPMtudio 4.0 is good, i haven't checked it yet, i just downloaded the full version, so i ll check it later and post my ideas about it, but i doubt if it will beat atomix baby, and yes, if anybody else has any other opinions feel free to post'em,

Posted Fri 27 Jul 01 @ 3:49 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Remember that if Atomix is so convinient it is because the team takes the time to end a perfect software. Be patient Atomix worse it.

Posted Sat 28 Jul 01 @ 1:58 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
sorry Atomix worth it!

Posted Sat 28 Jul 01 @ 2:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)