Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sale at K-Mart!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

There is a sale at K-Mart. Lays potato chips have been reduced in price. I like potato chips so I decided to leave this message in case other people here also like potato chips and would like to know of a place to get them cheap. Buy them at K-Mart! Bye! (The brand of potato chips that is on sale may not be Lays, it may be another brand. I am not 100% sure but I remember being at the store and saying to myself "wow, those are some cheap chips, I need to tell the atomix people about it" )

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 9:25 pm
Ok, I need to add a slight correction t the above message. I am not 100% sure if it was really K-Mart where I saw the sale of potato chips. I am also not sure if it was potato chips that was on sale. I am thinking now that it may have been underwear. Anyway, go to the store (either K-Mart or whichever other store you think it may be) and please let me know so I can correct the information here. You are also welcome to post a new message with the new correction on the sale. Thank you!

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 9:27 pm
Dude... easy on the weed bro. But thanks for the heas up... just in time for cinco de mayo.. chips or underwear.. it will definitely come in handy.

Posted Fri 04 May 01 @ 10:28 pm
cTigerHome userMember since 2001
hum , it makes me realize I'm hungry!

cTiger_hungry

Posted Sun 06 May 01 @ 2:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)