Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: resetStemsOnLoad Not Working?
I have been using stem split on the FLX10 to split parts to another channel and I've noticed that if I have a stem split track on either channel and I load another song into one of the two split channels that it enables the muted stems on the other channel such that the full track is playing when I wanted them to remain muted. This makes it impossible to use either of the stem split channels for loading or unloading while they are split without it changing the audio on the other channel. I've tried messing around with the choices under resetStemsOnLoad, but none seem to do anything for this. I also do not have anything scripted to the OnSongLoad activity. Am I missing something to be able to change this behavior?

Posted Thu 13 Jun 24 @ 9:10 am

Posted Thu 13 Jun 24 @ 12:40 pm
Thanks for the heads up! I like to dabble in scripting (although I'm pretty sure I suck at it overall). If I can figure out some sort of solution I will post it here and in the other thread.

I am still curious though what the function of this option is. If it is not for this then what does it do otherwise?

Posted Thu 13 Jun 24 @ 9:46 pm