Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: LOCO
I would just like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to LOCODogg for finally getting SOUNDSWITCH to work within VDJ after all of these years!!

I DON’T HAVE ANY VIDEOS, SHOWING IT IN ACTION, BUT TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT IT IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!

That man is definitely an asset to the whole VDJ COMMUNITY and should be treated as such!!

Thank you again 🙏🏾

Posted Sun 09 Jun 24 @ 6:13 pm
I second that he is always willing to help and can script the impossible :-)

Posted Sun 09 Jun 24 @ 6:21 pm
Feel like I should also say thanks again for his help. I wish the forum had a thank you emote you could tag to his answers, to tidily say thanks each time.

Posted Sun 09 Jun 24 @ 9:33 pm
gvastePRO InfinityMember since 2019
LOCODOG deserves more, Atomix hire him please, he has the real power.

Posted Mon 10 Jun 24 @ 3:27 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Awww guyz *blushes*

every software forum has a resident know it all, just our case I'm productive because the software comes with a great toolkit to make stuff, and the devs are receptive to ideas.

I just like making stuff and solving problems is as good a meaning of life than any other theory, make cool stuff put in on teh internetz.

But if there is a position going for Chief Tinkerer, I'll take it :)

Posted Mon 10 Jun 24 @ 9:31 am
Agree!!!! LOCO has made wonders for me too :)

Posted Mon 10 Jun 24 @ 10:29 am
Yep top guy and a credit to the community.

Posted Mon 10 Jun 24 @ 10:32 am
Loco should become Chief Tinkerer, can you imagine the ultra crazy stuff he'd come up with, especially stuff you didn't know you wanted till it became available

Posted Mon 10 Jun 24 @ 3:22 pm
Adding on my thanks for locodog and all others contributing on these forums over the years. I wouldn't be able to take advantage of this software's potential without them. Thank you!

Posted Mon 10 Jun 24 @ 7:24 pm