Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Keep my folders exactly like they are
whatever vdj does to the folders & the tracks inside the folders, confuses the he** out of me. VDJ swears up & down that they do nothing to it. Well its obvious we must have different idea of doing nothing, its not yall doing something its the software &yall create the software. i dont mean to come off like a smart a** its only im frustrated because i tell yall my problem then yall told me I was wrong & i must be crazy or seeing things. I dont understand why yall get so defensive about me not liking the way yall set the browser up. Someone must have put alot of emotional energy into the browser setup. Well if you cant not move the folder & track arrangment, please! at least put the most recent tracks at the top. thats the way my file explorer has it setup. The ideal setup for me is to put the most recent at the top descending down to the oldest at bottom, in order as ive created them in the folder, not the most recent ive played in VDJ. I have been loyal & pretty much love everything else, please just do this one thing for me. I dont mean to affend people's feelings.
{ sorry I dont sugarcoat things} but we are grown ups. Have a great day! PEACE ..NAMASTE

Posted Fri 31 May 24 @ 10:45 am