Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Greek Forum

Topic: Bpm order in folder
Hello. With the new update the order in browser for files with the bpm standard is gone. The new staff is to make new orders for the lists but it is very difficult to keep the order only with the bpm for all files! Can you please tell me how can I ll use the previous setting just to keep the order always with bpm with fixing anytime I change file??
Thank you in advance.

Posted Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 7:27 am
First, if you are going to keep this communication in English, please use the appropriate forum.

Second, while I don't clearly understand your issue, I think the "Keep Order" setting is what you're looking for.
On the new "Lists" there are a few options when you right click on them.
One of the options is to keep the original sort order every time you visit the List. If the option is enabled, you can sort the list however you like, but once you leave to browse something else and then you come back, the list sorted again with it's original order.
This option exists as an enhancement of the previous begavior, in order to "mimick" how a playlist would behave.
If you disable the "Keep Order" setting, then the list will not resort every time you visit it, and will remember the previous sorting.

Ελληνικά:
Πρώτον, αν είναι να συνεχίσουμε την επικοινωνία στα Αγγλικά, χρησιμοποίησε το αντίστοιχο Forum.

Δεύτερον, αν και δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω ακριβώς τι περιγράφεις σαν πρόβλημα, νομίζω πως αυτό που ψάχνεις είναι η επιλογή "Keep Order"
Οι νέες "Λίστες" έχουν μερικές καινούργιες επιλογές όταν κάνεις πάνω τους δεξί κλικ.
Μία από τις επιλογές είναι να διατηρούν την αρχική τους ταξινόμηση. Εάν αυτή η επιλογή είναι επιλεγμένη, μπορείς να ταξινομήσεις τη Λίστα όπως θέλεις. Όμως, αν φύγεις από την λίστα και κάνεις browse κάτι άλλο, όταν επανέλθεις ξανά στη λίστα, αυτή θα ταξινομηθεί εκ νέου με την αρχική της ταξινόμηση.
Αυτή η επιλογή δημιουργήθηκε σαν βελτίωση σε σχέση με το πως λειτουργούσαν πριν οι κόκκινοι φάκελοι, και ο σκοπός της είναι να "προσομοιώσει" την λειτουργία μιας playlist (με σειρά ταξινόμησης)
Αν αποεπιλέξεις το "Keep Order" τότε η λίστα δεν θα κάνει επαναφορά της ταξινόμησης κάθε φορά που την ανοίγεις και θα θυμάται την ταξινόμηση που είχε την προηγούμενη φορά.

Posted Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 9:51 am