Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Waveform issues with old V7 skin
Anyone else found an issue with the Beat representation bar on third party skin since recent update.
The beat representation dots don't run as a dot when track running, just turns into an annoying pulsing line. Strangely it resolves if run the 32-bit version, or if I have both decks playing and hover my mouse over the skin panel button so that the tooltip appears for that button. I just really like the particular skin for how I work, and just swap to default Virtual DJ skin if I need particular features.
Skin is CUE RMX by cioce (1280x800), which I'm aware is really old and designed for earlier version, but not had any issues with it until recent update and wonder what might have changed and if it's fixable with a tweak to the skins XML file, but have no idea what to look for or change.

Posted Sat 11 Nov 23 @ 5:47 pm
For anyone looking for the answer to this issue, have found an answer on another post, somewhere along the way to use experiment skin option got switched to auto or it was added with an update, switching it to off resolved the problem.

Posted Sat 02 Dec 23 @ 4:04 pm