Sign In:     


Forum: General Discussion

Topic: pioneer flx10 color fx

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello
1) Is there any option to use the color fx hardware?
2) If it is not possible, how do I modify the configuration parameters of the assigned vdj fx?
Thanks , sorry for English
 

Posted Mon 18 Sep 23 @ 11:49 pm
FLX 10 does not offer hardware effects.
So, no, you can't.
 

The DDJ 1000 SRT ?
 

On the SRT all effects are hardware
 

PhantomDeejay wrote :
FLX 10 does not offer hardware effects.
So, no, you can't.


I don't understand, hardware sounds in Serato.

thanks
 

spacium wrote :

I don't understand, hardware sounds in Serato.

thanks

No, they are not hardware in Serato. They are software.

 

OK, Space is the same. Can I change color reverb settings in VDJ?
thanks
 



(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)