Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ask The DJ
So I wish there was just a bit more integration between the VDJ app and the ask the dj website. Would be nice just to export a playlist from VDJ and simply upload it to the site. As it is, it seems the only way to do this is to remove ALL the columns from a playlist except Title, and then export that as a text file. But then I've got to go back in and re-do all my columns.. I can export the playlist as a text file, but then don't have an easy way to delete all the unnecessary data...... unless I'm missing something.....

Posted Mon 28 Aug 23 @ 9:56 pm
I load a playlist or several playlists into the browser and then switch off all the columns except the Artist & Title. Then export as a csv file and upload to AskTheDJ. Afterwards, I just switch the columns in the browser back on. It's no big deal.🤷‍♂️

In AskTheDJ customers can only select from the tracks from the csv file. Great for say an 80s night and then you will only get requests for what you've got and only 80s if you upload your 80s music 😉.

Posted Tue 29 Aug 23 @ 8:27 am
So when you say "turn off", what exactly does that mean? I'm on the Mac version, but only see a way to delete columns from my usual setup. Not sure how to "turn off" columns without making them dissapear.

Posted Wed 30 Aug 23 @ 2:45 am