Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Crashes when I Open Settings
DurkDJPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Does anybody know what is causing Virtual DJ to crash everytime I Open settings. I currently have Windows 10 Pro Build 19044 on a Dell E6420 64 Bit Intel Core i5-2520M 2.50GHz. When I p[en Settings (whether on the internet or not) the tutorials tab in settings tries to load. After about 30 seconds I get the message "Virtual DJ has stopped working - A Problem caused the program to stop working correctly, Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" I see this problem has been posted on the board before....but those people that posted did not clearly state what was happening and those posts were hijacked by different vdj crashing issues. If I downgrade to 32 bit version there is no issue and everything works as it should. Is there a way to set it so when I open settings it loads a different tab by default (or disable tutorial tab)....I think that would fix the problem.

Posted Tue 22 Aug 23 @ 6:21 pm
DurkDJPRO InfinityMember since 2017
I think the issue was with the graphics card....I just deleted and re-installed the graphics driver and it seems to work now.

Posted Tue 22 Aug 23 @ 6:30 pm