Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stems saved to performance pads
I have a Denon Mc7000 controller. I have changed cue loop performance pads in the drop down to stems but once I change to another pad selection and try to go back I have to go through the whole drop down process again. Is there any way to save the option without writing a script? The script already exists in the program. The color of the pads and the options are all great I just wish I could save the selection somehow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Tue 01 Aug 23 @ 7:17 am
You can indeed:

Posted Tue 01 Aug 23 @ 9:27 am
Klaus thanks for the reply. I have done that many times. I’ve tried doing that with multiple different functions and still getting the same results. It works if I’m in mix and do the drop down but I want it to save that way so I don’t have to drop down every time I want use the stems feature. As soon as I go from let’s say stems to sampler then go back to where I was using stems again I have to do the drop down every time. I’d rather push a button on my controller than go into the menus on the computer. Thanks again for any help. I am using the latest VDJ build 7607

Posted Tue 01 Aug 23 @ 11:47 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you change the page from the top (labeled 'page 1' etc...) then it should be remembered, and next time you can simply use the first pad page selection button on your controller to go back to that page.

Posted Tue 01 Aug 23 @ 11:49 am
I’ve tried that several times and it never worked. I finally got it figured out. For some reason on the Mapping page it was on custom Mapping. I don’t have any real modifications in my mapping. I turned it to factory default and everything works as it should. Thanks again for your help

Posted Tue 01 Aug 23 @ 12:01 pm