Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DJControl Inpulse 200 Mk2 not working
Hello, I am still getting into this DJ thing and in my infinite wisdom I ordered the DJControl Inpulse 200 Mk2 because newer is better, right? I checked the support pages and VDJ supports the non-Mk2 so I thought surely it will also support the Mk2... to find out it does not.

I tried to make the controller work with manual mapping, but it does not work at all. It detects the buttons, sliders and jogs when I map actions to them (even though they are just labeled e.g. "0-BUTTON0" and not e.g. "SHIFT_PLAY_PAUSE" like in the non-Mk2 mapping), but when the mapping is saved and settings closed they don't do anything. I don't have a licence yet, but according to documentation the controller should at least work in the first 10 minutes after starting the software.

Will there be official support for this controller with built in mappings?
How can I make this controller work meanwhile?

Thanks in advance for any help

Posted Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 1:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There will be official support in the near future.
The device could work partially (just buttons and faders, but no leds and probably jogwheel), but requires Pro license.
After adding official support (no specific ETA though) , you will be able to test during the provided Trial period before you purchase a license.

Posted Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 7:32 pm
I wanted to know if this problem has been fixed. I have the Pro license and I am considering ordering the DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2 but I am hesitant if this is not fixed.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Luis

Posted Fri 18 Aug 23 @ 2:58 pm
lgovantes1 wrote :
I wanted to know if this problem has been fixed. I have the Pro license and I am considering ordering the DJControl Inpulse 200 MK2 but I am hesitant if this is not fixed.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Luis

There was really no problem to fix. The controller simply wasn't natively supported in VDJ
But it is on the list now:

Posted Fri 18 Aug 23 @ 3:04 pm

Posted Fri 18 Aug 23 @ 3:06 pm