Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: sync on controller
hi there,
I have had to purchase a new laptop to use virtual dj again but on my controller I can press sync and it does what it needs to but i used to be able to hold the shift and press the sync and the would return to zero, this wont let me and i cannot find the feature to enable it does anyone know??

Posted Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 7:53 am
Do you mean pitch_reset?
You can map that to anything mapable, probably also your controllers sync button shift function - depending on your controller of course

Posted Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 8:26 am
klausmogensen wrote :
Do you mean pitch_reset?
You can map that to anything mapable, probably also your controllers sync button shift function - depending on your controller of course

no its not pitch reset my controller numark mixtrac platinum fx allows to slowly bring the sync slider back to 0 by holding shift then sync button..

Posted Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 2:53 pm
There's no such thing as a sync slider.

Posted Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 5:11 pm
groovindj wrote :
There's no such thing as a sync slider.

Sorry it is the pitch slider > when you use sync on controller it does match to the opposite deck, but instead of using mouse on the button in the centre of the pitch to return to 0 you can alternatively use shift and sync on the controller to perform the same task. This for me is not working
cheers

Posted Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 8:29 pm
with controller conected:
Mapping -----> (Key:) SHIFT_SYNC -----> (Action:) pitch_reset

Posted Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 8:53 pm