Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cdj 3000 not connected
Hi guys, macbook user with virtual, the software is recognising the nexus 900 but not the cdjs 3000.
Is it a driver problem?
Thanx in advance.

Posted Mon 12 Jun 23 @ 9:17 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 12 Jun 23 @ 9:31 am
Hi there thanx mate,they are connected via nexus 900 and then in an external soundcard,notice that vdj works fine with the new nexus fanctioning great but not the cdjs,thanx again

Posted Tue 13 Jun 23 @ 11:53 am
djdad wrote :

Do you have the CDJ3000 connected with USB ?

he asked that because they need to be connected Via USB to control the software

Posted Tue 13 Jun 23 @ 12:03 pm
antony642 wrote :
Hi there thanx mate,they are connected via nexus 900 and then in an external soundcard,notice that vdj works fine with the new nexus fanctioning great but not the cdjs,thanx again

Please describe your connections exactly as you made them.
If your mixer is DJM-900NXS and NOT DJM-900NXS2 then "HID via Link" protocol will not work.
So, if your mixer is DJM-900NXS (the first model) you need to connect the CDJ's with your computer through the USB interface.

If the mixer is DJM-900NXS2, then "HID via Link" should work as described on the manual here:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/clubsetup.html

Posted Tue 13 Jun 23 @ 12:20 pm
Oh thank you very much, I ll try it tonight really appreciated it.

Posted Tue 13 Jun 23 @ 1:51 pm
Καλημέρα φίλε, δυστυχώς δεν κατάφερα κάτι, παίζει να πρέπει να κάνω downgrade το macbook? Βλέπει τη κονσόλα αλλά δεν μου δείχνει πάνω στα cdj ότι υπάρχει σύνδεση, ούτε στο mapping τα Βλέπει.
Ευχαριστώ.

Posted Fri 16 Jun 23 @ 5:24 am
Since we are in the international forum, please keep the conversation going in English.

Which version/build of VirtualDJ are you using ?
Also which version of MAC OS ?
Typically newer versions of MAC OS will bring up a pop up asking if you want to allow a device to be connected on your system the first time you use it. So maybe, you clicked "no" at that pop up and MAC OS is blocking the device ? I believe you can find that in Settings -> Privacy & Security (on MAC OS)

Posted Fri 16 Jun 23 @ 9:01 am
Sorry bout that ,
ok i ll try that in settings.
Thanx again

Posted Fri 16 Jun 23 @ 10:50 am
Hi guys, no luck,I think I have to downgrade the mac os.the previous mac 2008 version recognised everyone at once.

Posted Sat 24 Jun 23 @ 7:34 pm
Mac OS catalina 10 15 7
Thanx in advance

Posted Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 2:38 pm