Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: i would love if the stems worked with other skinwaveformtype (im color blind)
i see stems only works with shapes right now i would love it if it worked with colors in the options (sry about the caps)

Posted Fri 12 May 23 @ 10:35 pm
All stems functioning works with all 3 waveform types.. as long as the stems have been computed for the track.

Or one needs to what does not "work" .

Posted Fri 12 May 23 @ 10:41 pm
i was testing that out and unlike shapes that cut out visual wave of bass kicks and vocals it does nothing

Posted Fri 12 May 23 @ 10:56 pm
Misunderstood:
I thought you were saying that stems did not work with other waveforms.. ie, that one could NOT isolate the vocal..etc

Yes you are correct, if you mean works.. that the waveform reflects the modified output.

The colors waveforms also do not change with adjustment of Frequency EQs (like one may see in some DJ softwares)
Yeah only the Gain affects the color waveform.

Note: gain does not affect shapes or beats waveforms.

Which waveform, would be best for seeing the stems adjusted then?

How would you imagine that happening?

And guess you don't prefer the shapes waveforms.

Just looked up... that 1 in 12 males (1 in 200 women) are color blind to some degree. Didn't realize that it was that common.

Posted Fri 12 May 23 @ 11:44 pm
for me the pioneer color waves work fine as they are not dark and easy to see for me .. the default setting i can see when the vocals are taken out in shapes but bearly in the wave ... i need color input when the stem is active in the neutral option . shapes needs more options when coloredwaveforms is active

Posted Sat 13 May 23 @ 12:25 am
IIDEEJAYII wrote :
Misunderstood:
I thought you were saying that stems did not work with other waveforms.. ie, that one could NOT isolate the vocal..etc

Yes you are correct, if you mean works.. that the waveform reflects the modified output.

The colors waveforms also do not change with adjustment of Frequency EQs (like one may see in some DJ softwares)
Yeah only the Gain affects the color waveform.

Note: gain does not affect shapes or beats waveforms.

Which waveform, would be best for seeing the stems adjusted then?

How would you imagine that happening?

And guess you don't prefer the shapes waveforms.

Just looked up... that 1 in 12 males (1 in 200 women) are color blind to some degree. Didn't realize that it was that common.

yes i do like the idea of shapes but if they had it infra-red :) or the other option (not dark blue for me it looks black

Posted Sat 13 May 23 @ 12:32 am
What skin are you using? What colour(s) would be best for you to see easily?

The skin's XML code could be modified to show the shapes waves in whatever colour you like.

Posted Sat 13 May 23 @ 8:50 am
groovindj wrote :

The skin's XML code could be modified to show the shapes waves in whatever colour you like.

Project Control .. how do i go about doing this ... the Ultra-Blue .as i dont do well when 2 dark colors are mixxed together

Posted Sun 14 May 23 @ 6:39 am
djcrossfade1200 wrote :
groovindj wrote :

Project Control .. how do i go about doing this ... the Ultra-Blue .as i dont do well when 2 dark colors are mixxed together

my bad Neutral

Posted Sun 14 May 23 @ 7:56 am