Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Sampler Sync-Lock to Master not working anymore ?
Hello. I updated my non-prod machine to b7533 (Early Access) this morning. I just realized that the Sampler loops are no longer "Sync-Locked" to the Master deck. When triggered, they "Sync-Start" quantized to the Master deck, but does not stay in Sync anymore if the master deck is somehow nudged (or if I manually move the grid of the Master deck, loops don't follow anymore).

Same thing happens the other way around. If a sampler loop is playing all alone by itself (drum kick for example) and I then start a track on a deck (that becomes the Master deck), the sampler does not Sync automatically (as it used to do) to that Master deck.

I went back to b7482 and this issue went away.

Posted Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 8:11 pm
Anyone ?

After reverting to b7482 yesterday to get rid of this issue, I've opt-out the Early Access option, but b7533 was still pushed this morning as the new standard version, so the bug came back... !

In the meantime, I'm reinstalling b7482 (again) manually and will ignore the updates popups to b7533 until this is resolved.

Posted Tue 25 Apr 23 @ 6:28 pm
Well, been pushed a new b7534 version this morning and the issue is gone. Seems like the technical support team is listening after all ;-)

Thanks !

Posted Wed 26 Apr 23 @ 1:33 pm