Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ask the DJ
hallo virtual DJ Team

ich arbeite schon eine ganze Weile mit virtual DJ und bin auch super zufrieden dennoch habe ich in Hinsicht von ask the DJ noch ein paar wünsche und wollte diese euch Mal kurz mitteilen

1. unten wo Playlist, Sidelist, Sampler sind habe ich ask the DJ mit drinnen da würde ich mir wünschen das da auch ein kleines Symbol oder sowas anzeigt wenn eine Nachricht eingegangen ist

2. ein Feld wo der Gast die höhe der Donation (spende) frei wählen kann ohne Vorgaben

3. das Mann bei bestimmten gästen die IP Adresse sperren kann wenn sie meinen sie müssten den DJ ärgern oder beleidigend werden kam bei mir auch schon vor leider

4. das die Donation (spende) automatisch aufgenommen wird ohne diesen einzeln bestätigen zu müssen

ich weiß nicht ob sich das so umsetzen lassen würde aber sind ja nur Vorschläge wünsche vileicht könnt ihr von den idden was gebrauchen oder umsetzen mfg christoph

Posted Mon 27 Mar 23 @ 11:57 am
diefi1988 wrote :
hallo virtual DJ Team

ich arbeite schon eine ganze Weile mit virtual DJ und bin auch super zufrieden dennoch habe ich in Hinsicht von ask the DJ noch ein paar wünsche und wollte diese euch Mal kurz mitteilen

1. unten wo Playlist, Sidelist, Sampler sind habe ich ask the DJ mit drinnen da würde ich mir wünschen das da auch ein kleines Symbol oder sowas anzeigt wenn eine Nachricht eingegangen ist

2. ein Feld wo der Gast die höhe der Donation (spende) frei wählen kann ohne Vorgaben

3. das Mann bei bestimmten gästen die IP Adresse sperren kann wenn sie meinen sie müssten den DJ ärgern oder beleidigend werden kam bei mir auch schon vor leider

4. das die Donation (spende) automatisch aufgenommen wird ohne diesen einzeln bestätigen zu müssen

ich weiß nicht ob sich das so umsetzen lassen würde aber sind ja nur Vorschläge wünsche vileicht könnt ihr von den idden was gebrauchen oder umsetzen mfg christoph

Hello virtual DJ team

I've been working with virtual DJ for quite a while and I'm also super satisfied, but I still have a few wishes with regard to ask the DJ and wanted to tell you about them briefly

1. Below where there are playlists, sidelists, and samplers, I have ask the DJ inside, I would like a small symbol or something to show when a message has been received

2. A field where the guest can choose the amount of the donation (donation) freely without specifications

3. The man can block the IP address of certain guests if they think they have to annoy the DJ or be insulting it happened to me before unfortunately

4. that the donation (donation) is automatically recorded without having to confirm it individually

I don't know if it would be possible to implement that, but they are only suggestions. Maybe you can use something from the idden or implement it, mfg Christoph

Posted Fri 31 Mar 23 @ 2:26 am
Have you tried reading the manual? It's here --->>> Ask The DJ

1. Try using a custom button with;

get_askthedj_unread ? blink 500ms : browser_gotofolder 'askthedj://'

and name it REQUEST or something similar. Alternatively, you can drag and drop AskTheDJ to the info page and keep that open.

2. From the manual;

The reason for manually accepting tips is that customers will be charged ONLY if you have played their request.

3. You can stop customers writing anything by uploading a catalog or part catalog. For example, great for an 80s night by only uploading 80s tunes in your catalog. The customers can then ONLY select titles you've uploaded. ;-)

I load the tunes to make available for AskTheDJ in the browser, then, disable all columns except the Artist & Title. Then Export it as a csv file that is then uploaded to AskTheDJ setup page.
Obviously, you could store different csv files for different types of gigs. ;-)

4. See 2. above.

Once again check out the details of ASKTHEDJ in the manual. Have fun. :-)

Posted Fri 31 Mar 23 @ 8:13 am
djles.co.uk wrote :
Have you tried reading the manual? It's here --->>> Ask The DJ

1. You can drag and drop AskTheDJ from the folder list to the info page on the right of the screen and keep that open.

My custom button is not working for some reason 🤷‍♂️ It's been a long time since I tinkered with this.

Posted Fri 31 Mar 23 @ 7:23 pm
The Vanced GT skin has an indicator on the top bar when a request comes in. You could extract the code from that.

Posted Fri 31 Mar 23 @ 8:13 pm
Yeh, I was aware of Alex's Vanced GT skin indicator, Dan's Project X skins also have a couple of indicators too. I finally got it all working again. I had to shut down VDJ and reboot the Mac, I also ran CleanMyMac that flushes caches, etc. I think I need a drink now lol.

Posted Fri 31 Mar 23 @ 11:23 pm
1. In the default skin, if the focus is on another folder, then an indicator is added to the AskTheDJ Folder in the folder list on the left of the browser with the number of requests in brackets.

Other skins like Alex's Vanced GT and Dan's Project X skins have their own indicators for when a request has been received. Hope this helps.

Posted Fri 31 Mar 23 @ 11:57 pm