Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: DJ Profiles to switch configs on the fly
I have converted a lot of my dj friends from serato to VDJ. like 8 or 12 of them and one thing I notice every time I take my external SSD to play with them in theirs computer is that the configs are always different from my. I have adjust a lot of settings to my taste that they don't, so it's a pain to have to enter in the configs and change everything back and forth.

My suggestion is that VDJ creates a Profile for config (maybe in the config window with a vdj script for adding this on a skin) that is easy to switch between different config combinations. just like the Audio Config has profiles, it has something similar in the Options tab, and just like the Database and Filter folders can be on the external SSD, so this "profile settings" can be on external SSD and as you plug in the computer with VDJ running, on the config tab you can switch to a profile stored in the SSD.

something like this:

With this, i think it will be easy to switch to my settings and revert back to what my friend is used to when he is playing.

Posted Wed 08 Feb 23 @ 1:25 pm