Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: sc live 4
al collegamento viene installata in automatico la nuova skin, ma non risulta tra le disponibili c'รจ solo default e old

Posted Fri 03 Feb 23 @ 10:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please write in English.

The SC Live 4 skin which is automatically installed will not be available in INTERFACE tab of VirtualDJ Settings, because it is supposed to be a controller screen skin and used only for the SC Live 4 Screen.

Your SC Live 4 screen shows the default view or still just "Computer mode" ?

Posted Fri 03 Feb 23 @ 11:08 pm
thanks, no that's right. on the sc live 4 screen the skin is applied. ty again

Posted Sun 05 Feb 23 @ 1:45 pm
is there a possibility to manually include the mapping for this model (denon dj sc live 4) in the 2021 version? for installation on a less performing PC

Posted Sun 05 Feb 23 @ 1:47 pm
I am afraid no.
Most of the modern controllers require some software (VirtualDJ) implementations, so even if the Mapping files were available, the device would still not working properly with earlier VDJ Builds.

Posted Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 5:35 pm
i read that the sc live 2 and 4 are mapped from BUILD 7235, so from the previous 7183 and all the other previous ones the controller is not mapped.
is there any way to import the mapping for example in the 7183? like a custom one or like an add-on? i think no :(

Posted Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 4:21 pm
No, you can't

Posted Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 5:45 pm
may I suggest, maybe in the future, for more new hardware, to include this feature (or to consider something similar)?
it could be useful, it would be very convenient for those who still use old versions for graphic choices and for example on less performing PC

Posted Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 8:55 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
VDJ has gotten more optimized over the years, so if you have a less performing PC, the best thing to do is still to upgrade to the latest version.

Posted Wed 22 Feb 23 @ 5:57 am
okay ty, sure
My only concern was because maybe the software becomes too heavy or with higher requirements, on the other hand it would be just the last 2021 that I would keep (not too behind)

Posted Sat 25 Feb 23 @ 8:41 pm