Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sampler Deck Remapping for a Sub Controller, among other Ideas
Thank you, all of you, for being so helpful and for designed and improving the best overall software ever designed for what we do!
🙌🔥

How about a DEDICATED remapping for assigning a secondary controller to Sampler pad decks with Faders assigned to Volume control? Or a key/beat lock or Autosync to Master deck assignments?
I agree with the idea of many of the other DJs about Remaps sync to LIGHTING via USB to MIDI, DMX Lighting sync to Master Tempo.

A Group Bus, unifying toggle button to control multiple functions and/or features like a Group Filter knob found on many different controllers?

I. E.
a Korg Mini Pad or an APC like controller for advanced features with a button to Scene Select or a Shift button to change Overlay buttons with Specialized Buttons dedicated to like Beat Lock or Slip Mode toggles?
How about a Screen Mirror [Duplicate Desktop] mode as it's called on Windows PC to be mirrored onto the remote or Tablet? Maybe even Extended Desktop mode using the remote device or tablet as a Separate Monitor device for monitoring video mixes similar to the integrated screen displays on the higher end Denon and Pioneer model units, BUT instead having the option to be used for Video / Screen Mirror display.

Using a MAPPED Playstation controller or Xbox controller with a customizable Midi mapping to control Effects like a wireless Numark Orbit controller used to do? Possibly Bluetooth or Wireless with a USB wireless dongle (even better range and reception) compatibility. Think like Joy2Key program integration or compatibility.
It can free up the DJ to do more things involving the crowds!

These are ideas that maybe others may find useful too!
Let me know how I can help innovate or expand on these ideas. Anybody is welcome to help develop them. We are all working together to reach the same goals! We stay shining bright!
Thanks again for everything! Many blessings!

Crisco,
Club and Remix DJ
USA

Posted Tue 03 Jan 23 @ 8:50 pm