Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Option to swap track name and artist in virtual folder/playlist load from text file
Would it be possible to get a new option for the virtual folder/playlist load from text file, so that you can tell VDJ to read the track name and artist in the opposite order?

Posted Mon 12 Dec 22 @ 7:14 am
Following.

Posted Mon 12 Dec 22 @ 7:50 am
Klaus, it is possible to do it in the Tag Editor, I've just tried it. Highlight a bunch of tunes, then, bottom right dot menu rename the files as Title - Artist. At the top next to Remix Album use the dot menu to Get Artist/Title from the filename. Then run the mouse over the highlighted tracks to refresh them. A bit fiddly but it works.
Cheers
Les

Posted Mon 12 Dec 22 @ 7:52 am
djles.co.uk wrote :
Klaus, it is possible to do it in the Tag Editor, I've just tried it. Highlight a bunch of tunes, then, bottom right dot menu rename the files as Title - Artist. At the top next to Remix Album use the dot menu to Get Artist/Title from the filename. Then run the mouse over the highlighted tracks to refresh them. A bit fiddly but it works.
Cheers
Les

Hmm...
I think the problem with that is that they are not really identified as tracks yet
They couldn't be found by the load, so they are just pre-defined search texts at this point

It's what I describe in this video at 4:51

Posted Mon 12 Dec 22 @ 8:01 am