Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Automix Configuration
Hello,

Would it be possible to add a parameter to the automix configuration?

Current status:
When I use the automix, I have the "automixBeatMatchOnFade" option active.
Only this one is limited, I think, like the smartPlay on 10% of the bpm of the previous music only.

Expected state :
To be able to cancel this limit on the "automixBeatMatchOnFade" option on the automix side, or to set a custom percentage for this parameter because this case is already possible on the "autoBPMMatch" option but only functional without the automix.

When I have the 2 options "automixBeatMatchOnFade" & "autoBPMMatch" which are active, when music 1 is in progress, music 2 is beatmatched thanks to the option "autoBPMatch" but as soon as the automix starts the fade, the option "automixBeatMatchOnFade" seems to take the upper hand and thus remove the sync and reset the pitch to 0

To go into more detail, is what could be a plus for the next version of VDJ.

I use the automix all the time, I have configured my VDJ to insert an in and out point on all my music library

For example:
1 music with 20 seconds of extended (start/end)

CUE 1 ⇒ 20 seconds
CUE 8 ⇒ 20 second before the end

I use a script that transforms and cleans up all the automix points in the database and then replaces the 2 CUE 1/8 points with automix "Fade Start/Fade End" points while subtracting 8 seconds from the CUE 1 point and adding 8 seconds to the Cue 8 point.
Why 8 seconds?! It's the fade time that corresponds the best with a fade configured at 10 seconds in the automix that allows me to have songs that are chained quite cleanly, but with the limit of the famous "automixBeatchMatchOnFade" it does not sync the bpm in case the difference is too important.

Waiting for an answer, thanks for reading and hoping for a positive answer!

Posted Sat 03 Sep 22 @ 8:55 pm