Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: add support for nvidia broadcast webcam
nvidia broadcast lets me clean up my webcam with ai and then turns it into a virtual webcam
. i have a rtx 2070 that i use with it when i do sadly as i now use the wav overlay on vdj i cant use it

Posted Sat 27 Aug 22 @ 6:49 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If it creates a virtual webcam, then that should show up in VirtualDJ as well.

Posted Sun 28 Aug 22 @ 6:59 am
It seems to me that djcrossfade was already using the virtual webcam, but now cannot because he's using "the wav overlay" (which I assume is a videoskin).

Posted Sun 28 Aug 22 @ 7:44 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Video skins still use the camera from the camera plugin, so you should still be able to choose the correct webcam there.

Posted Sun 28 Aug 22 @ 9:55 am
Adion wrote :
If it creates a virtual webcam, then that should show up in VirtualDJ as well.

Sadly it doesn't show up in my cam chooses

Posted Mon 29 Aug 22 @ 12:15 am
groovindj wrote :
It seems to me that djcrossfade was already using the virtual webcam, but now cannot because he's using "the wav overlay" (which I assume is a videoskin).

Yes that's correct... my razer webcam looks so much better with the Nvidia broadcast software but the videos kinda won't let me choose the Nvidia broadcast cam

Posted Mon 29 Aug 22 @ 12:17 am
Adion wrote :
Video skins still use the camera from the camera plugin, so you should still be able to choose the correct webcam there.
it only shows my razer webcam and not Nvidia broadcast virtual webcam like I can do with obs

Posted Mon 29 Aug 22 @ 12:18 am
You need to explain yourself better. What is the "wav overlay" that you referred to?

Your comment "the videos won't let me choose the broadcast cam" doesn't make sense.

Posted Mon 29 Aug 22 @ 8:03 am
groovindj wrote :
You need to explain yourself better. What is the "wav overlay" that you referred to?

Your comment "the videos won't let me choose the broadcast cam" doesn't make sense.

nvidia broadcast once ai flitters are added acts like another webcam labeled nvidia broadcast cam ..vdj is the only sofeware where it does not let me choose it

Posted Wed 31 Aug 22 @ 4:21 pm
Sorry but that doesn't explain anything.

What's the "wav overlay"?

What do you mean by "the videos won't let me choose the broadcast cam"? I could understand if you'd said that VDJ won't let you choose, but you said the videos won't let you choose.

Posted Wed 31 Aug 22 @ 4:54 pm
groovindj wrote :
Sorry but that doesn't explain anything.

What's the "wav overlay"?

What do you mean by "the videos won't let me choose the broadcast cam"? I could understand if you'd said that VDJ won't let you choose, but you said the videos won't let you choose.

this i dont know what this is called

Posted Wed 31 Aug 22 @ 5:10 pm