Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Maximizer on master out
I would like to have a limiter/maximizer on master output to increase the loudness of the tracks.

Posted Fri 19 Aug 22 @ 8:37 pm
Feel free to do so.

Posted Fri 19 Aug 22 @ 9:18 pm
I meant integrated into the master section of the software. I would like a loudness maximizer on the master section of VDJ, without the need for external hardware.
Now I use two vst plugins as effect, one for every single deck, always active.

Posted Sat 20 Aug 22 @ 9:07 pm
download free Loudmax vst put it on a master fx and you have one

Posted Sat 20 Aug 22 @ 11:42 pm
Indeed. I also have LoudMax in the sampler FX slot. Having freedom to choose our own is much more versatile than being stuck with a built in system.

Posted Sun 21 Aug 22 @ 8:16 am
thank you very much. I didn't realize that vst effects can also be used on the master effect insert.

Posted Mon 22 Aug 22 @ 8:38 pm
cridarco wrote :
I meant integrated into the master section of the software. I would like a loudness maximizer on the master section of VDJ, without the need for external hardware.
Now I use two vst plugins as effect, one for every single deck, always active.

Hola colega un saludo cordial desde la República Dominicana eso ya existe fíjate cómo tienes configurado el compresor nativo del Virtual DJ si está tal cual la imagen suena muy fuerte ya que no se estaría comprimiendo la música y en caso de requerir un extra entonces usa un pluguin por ejemplo el "MJUCJR" el cual le va a otorgar un color increíble a tu música claro también depende de la ecualización y tarjeta de audio que tengas en uso. Un abrazo y muchos exitos

Posted Sat 27 Aug 22 @ 3:23 pm