Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Transfered Itunes from wind 10 to wind 11 virtual reading transfered files but not new itune songs added after
I had one heck of a time getting my itunes library from my old laptop to the new one but finally did (with all my playlists intact). Installed virtualdj on my new (windows 11) laptop and all seems good. However, I just added some new songs to itunes and virtual doesn't see these songs or the playlist they are in. It seems only to recognize the itunes I transferred to the new laptop but nothing that has been added to itunes after the transfer. How can I virtualdj to accept the new songs I added to my itunes?

Posted Sat 13 Aug 22 @ 2:30 am
earldjjones wrote :
I just added some new songs

Did you purchase those songs individually, or are they rented (from Apple Music subscription)?

You can only play music that you bought.

Posted Sat 13 Aug 22 @ 8:05 am
Neither. Any song I import is imported into my itunes automatically. It doesn't have to have been purchased from itunes. I have used itunes and virtual dj for many years now (almost a decade) and did not have this problem on my previous laptop. Also, my skin does not display the pads for my ddj-1000 on the new laptop like it does on my old laptop. Same skin though very strange. I would really like to get this resolved so I can use my new laptop with my conrtoller.

Posted Sat 27 Aug 22 @ 3:09 pm