Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: MAC vdj suddenly close amd reopen - addition NO sound
Hi everyone, about a week ago was in an event with ddj-1000 and my mbp 2014. VDJ after a few hours of operation (2hs top) missed the sound even if the controler was connected. In addition thinking was the controler itself, last saturday have a party and change ddj-1000 by ddj-sz. I have had the same problem during the night. Vdj suddenly closed and two times at night missed the sound even with controler connected.
Any guess?
Thnaks in advance.

Juan

Posted Mon 06 Jun 22 @ 6:40 pm
What is the latency value set? In my opinion try to increase it (keeping the bluetooth disabled and if possible also the wi-fi)

Posted Wed 08 Jun 22 @ 11:42 am
I rolled all the way back to the last version of VDJ 2018 because I had the same kind of thing happen to me multiple times at professional gigs with VDJ 2020 and my Pioneer DDJ ERGO. Virtual DJ would disconnect from my controller after a few hours but thankfully the sound continued through the controller allowing me to finish the gig using the trackpad and keyboard. VDJ 2018 does not have this issue in my experience.

Posted Wed 08 Jun 22 @ 5:57 pm
gabrieldiggs wrote :
I rolled all the way back to the last version of VDJ 2018 because I had the same kind of thing happen to me multiple times at professional gigs with VDJ 2020 and my Pioneer DDJ ERGO. Virtual DJ would disconnect from my controller after a few hours but thankfully the sound continued through the controller allowing me to finish the gig using the trackpad and keyboard. VDJ 2018 does not have this issue in my experience.

Thanks for share your experience Gabriel. I will probably do the same at least for the big gigs. Last Saturday vdj hung two times during the night for a few seconds (not audio or video) and it was creepy.
Reggards,
Juan

Posted Fri 10 Jun 22 @ 2:05 am
r.amarena wrote :
What is the latency value set? In my opinion try to increase it (keeping the bluetooth disabled and if possible also the wi-fi)

Hi there, I think is in automatic. Good advice about the bluetooth. Unfortunately, sometimes I need wi-fi for a certain request from guests. Thanks for your help.
Juan

Posted Fri 10 Jun 22 @ 2:07 am