Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: All Caps option?
Could you put an extra option in the tag editor in the FILE INFO section under the drop-down dot and add 3 more options, like something as shown below?
Rename file as 'Artist - Title (Remix)
Rename file as 'Title - Artist
Then add
MAKE ALL CAPS
make all lower case
Cap First Letter Per Word

Posted Fri 27 May 22 @ 11:12 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
capitalisation can be done with script.
I made a script recently to do somebodies entire database.

Posted Fri 27 May 22 @ 11:50 am
Sorry @locodog, I honestly thought I'd already replied to this and asked you, well, I'm asking for that script now if it can still be done? ... (Beer Fund incoming)

Posted Wed 10 Jul 24 @ 7:37 pm
make a backup first

make this scrolling script on a custom_button

repeat_start scroller ? repeat_stop_scroller : browser_window songs & search "*" & wait 1000ms & repeat_start scroller 25ms -1 & browser_window songs !? repeat_stop scroller : browsed_song artist `get_browsed_song artist & param_uppercase` & browsed_song title `get_browsed_song title & param_uppercase` & browsed_song remix `get_browsed_song remix & param_uppercase` & browser_scroll bottom ? repeat_stop scroller : browser_scroll +1

Press that, it will change all tags [that go into a file name] to uppercase, when it's done you could ctrl+A to select all, open the tag editor and you can batch rename the files

if you don't want a scroller and you want case by case

to UPPER CASE
browsed_song artist `get_browsed_song artist & param_uppercase` & browsed_song title `get_browsed_song title & param_uppercase` & browsed_song remix `get_browsed_song remix & param_uppercase`

to lower
browsed_song artist `get_browsed_song artist & param_lowercase` & browsed_song title `get_browsed_song title & param_lowercase` & browsed_song remix `get_browsed_song remix & param_lowercase`

Capital first [first letter]
browsed_song artist `get_browsed_song artist & param_ucfirst` & browsed_song title `get_browsed_song title & param_ucfirst` & browsed_song remix `get_browsed_song remix & param_ucfirst`

note Capital first needs the source to be lower case to do it's thing.

Posted Wed 10 Jul 24 @ 8:40 pm
For Title Case, you could send me a zipped backup database, I can do some np++ wizardry,

Posted Wed 10 Jul 24 @ 9:20 pm