Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: NUMARK NS4FX - VDJ - Support
Hi everyone, i installed yesterday the BUILD 6921. It works pretty much.

But: If i press the "Scratch" button, he is activated. But i can't deactivated the button. This is on both player.

At the moment, Mic 1 works, but Mic 2 is quit. I hear the voice very quit. Maybe the device on Mic 2 is broken.

Posted Tue 03 May 22 @ 6:58 am
So, i testet today once again the mic 2, now i use the BUILD 6978:

Mic 1 works really good, but Mic 2 is quit. I hear the voice very quit, she is scratching ... very peculiar.

Can anybody confirm this, or is my mic 2 broken?

Posted Sat 25 Jun 22 @ 1:57 pm
i have a similar problem the right scratch button sometimes and sometimes stop working after playing 30min or longer and then i cant activate him :( so i cant scratch

Posted Sat 09 Jul 22 @ 8:39 pm
BizzleJPRO InfinityMember since 2016
I am also having difficulty when it comes to deactivating the Right side deck scratch button.
It comes on when i press it but then when I try to press it again to turn off it doesn't work at all
I think either Virtual DJ needs to update their software to fix this issue or numark needs to update the firmware on the device.

If anyone has a solution please reply as I cant keep manual pressing the vinyl button on the laptop.

Thanks

Posted Fri 15 Jul 22 @ 4:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A fix will be available in next update

Posted Sat 16 Jul 22 @ 9:56 pm
BizzleJPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Any Idea when that new update will be?

Posted Mon 18 Jul 22 @ 6:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We have pushed the fix in current Public Build 7032, Just open VirtualDJ, wait for a few seconds and then restart VirtualDJ.
The Build with the fix is 7032.1900, (you can check this at the bottom of the VDJ Settings->LICENSES tab)

Posted Wed 20 Jul 22 @ 6:07 am