Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Connected Tracks / Manual Suggestion List
miren2kPRO InfinityMember since 2022
I'm very much surprised this isn't a thing or perhaps I can't figure out how to do it?

Sometimes while DJing I might hit a great track combination/mix so I make a note of it in the track comments. But this isn't really a fast and effective way of keeping track of good combos. I would have to remind myself to look at the comments of the track and then manually search the song (also I have to remember to write this note on both tracks rather than just one) it would start getting pretty messy after a while......

I don't see why there can't be another window (like the sidelist) where we can manually add songs that would auto display only when a certain song is playing. Basically creating a network of tracks that we the user like mixing together; all very easily on display in a "suggested sidelist" that we can grab from to quickly add to the decks.

If there is already a way we can do this somehow then please let me know

Posted Sun 06 Mar 22 @ 3:25 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Sun 06 Mar 22 @ 9:58 am
I'm on mac :(

Posted Sun 06 Mar 22 @ 4:18 pm
On Sideview, click on "Ideas" tab.
Then on the upper right corner click the circle menu dot and select "Show recommendations to play next"
Use the menu again to select "Local" results.

The way this works, is by analyzing your history, and finding patterns of tracks you usually play after the current track.

Posted Tue 08 Mar 22 @ 11:03 pm
Interesting, I don't have "ideas" as a tab

Posted Wed 09 Mar 22 @ 1:46 am