Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Two VDJ link
Maybe it’s possible but I don’t know how)
It will be great to link 2 computers to see waveform, bpm etc (ableton link not good enough).

Posted Mon 14 Feb 22 @ 4:11 pm
Ableton Link would be the best perhaps. . (but you already mention).

If you just visually want to see the waveform, you could always try remote desktop tools, such as the free Chrome Remote Desktop, Teamviewer etc.

Can also cast or stream the waveform/bpm to external monitor (near other computer) using video skins

Little unsure what you intend or had in mind :)

Posted Mon 14 Feb 22 @ 11:43 pm
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
Ableton Link would be the best perhaps. . (but you already mention).

If you just visually want to see the waveform, you could always try remote desktop tools, such as the free Chrome Remote Desktop, Teamviewer etc.

Can also cast or stream the waveform/bpm to external monitor (near other computer) using video skins

Little unsure what you intend or had in mind :)

Thank you fo answer!
But I need to see waveform from another computer in my VDJ interface, not near or in another window on my screen

For example it can be cold like "external deck mode" when I toggle It and link with another VDJ my 3 deck is the 1 deck from another computer, I see waveform and bpm and I can beatmatch to this track manually or by sync button. It looks like usual track in my deck but I can't manipulate with it, only see information and match. Ableton Link is not the same thing and not comfortable to use.

It will be great and I think it's not too hard to do :)

Posted Tue 15 Feb 22 @ 10:42 am
RU - Есть такой вариант. Со второго ПК отправить сигнал в одну из дек на LINE IN в этом случае ты будешь видеть волну звука, будет ли там работать счетчик BPM и можно ли синхронизировать их, это вопрос ?! это нужно пробовать.

EN - There is such an option. From the second PC, send a signal to one of the decks on LINE IN, in this case you will see a wave of sound, will the BPM counter work there and is it possible to synchronize them, is that a question?! it needs to be tried.

Posted Thu 14 Apr 22 @ 6:49 am