Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: VDJ 2021 + other I/O boxes, IP Video, NDI & Software interfaces.
I would like to see some development of VDJ 2021 & other NDI, I/O boxes and Software interfaces
like products from Newtek, https://www.newtek.com/connect/ that will enable VDJ to incorporate live cameras, digital streaming input/output, NDI plugins, etc. It would be awesome to see VDJ Live video from more than one output source, and more than one video input source. I could be dreaming but I wish to see a video output from VDJ displaying of course Music Video with additional sizable video input boxes displaying live cameras, streaming cameras, commercial streaming videos, live digital "antenna TV" inputs . Also the ability to handle and control IP Video, SDI and HDMI combining VDJ and Newtek products. Go ahead and visit the Newtek site and see if VDJ can work together. How many Video Jocks thought of playing music video with a small sizable video box showing a sports game, (NYE countdown from Times Square) and a live video camera feed to and from social media? I'm not trying to solicit Newtek products just brainstorming. I've grown up with the Newtek Video toaster on an Amiga 2000/4000 displaying animation, graphics and video on a 36 monitor video wall in nightclubs back in the early 90's. I remember everyone laughing at me in the 80's when I use to reverse beat mix the audio from vinyl records and sync to the audio of a S-VHS video track and run the video thru a Fairlight CVI plus video processor. People thought I was crazy back then but VDJ evolved and made my job easier. Can you do it again?

Posted Sun 30 Jan 22 @ 7:14 pm
1+

Posted Mon 07 Mar 22 @ 11:17 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

Posted Fri 11 Mar 22 @ 5:42 am