Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Something is up with VDJ!
ceratoscPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
My Mid sound does not sound the same. If it is halfway, then it sounds a little better but it still sound a little Distorted. I usually have it at 75% for better sound but when I do that now, it takes the base out and all you can here is the words. 2nd problem is that sometimes when I'm 2 or 3 hours into a set, my load buttons stop working. Along with, my master cue buttons acting up at the same time where I'm hearing both decks. Please I need help because I have 2 events coming up this weekend. I thought it was my board at first but Serato works fine with it.

Posted Wed 27 Oct 21 @ 1:29 am
When you're using stems, your traditional "EQ" controls act differently (they separate vocals, instruments, beats e.t.c. instead of setting frequencies).

You can either disable stems all together, or learn more about stems and how to set your EQ to a mode that suits your needs better.

PS: Having the mids constantly at 75% (+50%) is NOT providing better sound.
Also, if your sound system requires such an EXTREME adjustment to sound right, then it should be done with an external hardware master (graphic or parametric) EQ, or better yet with a Loudspeaker Management Unit

Posted Wed 27 Oct 21 @ 7:36 am