Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ weird thing happening
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I was at an event yesterday and I had to relocate a song for a while to songs were playing I right clicked on the song and the relocate screen came up and all of a sudden my music stopped playing and the decks stopped turning. But then when I clicked on cancel for the relocate all of a sudden the song that was highlighted came through the system speakers extremely loud it was so loud it was uncomfortable. I lowered both channel volumes it did not do anything I had to turn down the master volume to make it go away. This also happened once while trying to load a playlist for dinner music when I double clicked on the playlist total itself the last song that was highlighted in the search I was screaming loud and again I had to rectify it by turning the master volume down closing virtual DJ and restarting it. Has anyone had anything like this happen and what can I do to resolve it..

Posted Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 4:43 pm
RJD137, read my post from a few minutes ago. Are our issues related? I don't know, but see if you get a new VDJ version, today.

Posted Sun 29 Aug 21 @ 5:31 pm