Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ask The Dj Embed code

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Would it be possible to get code to embed the "ASK THe DJ" page where folk enter name, request into own website?

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 2:41 pm
Thanks, was really hoping VDJ had a code for folk to embed, surprised there isn't one as I would want to direct my customers to my website not to VDJ. I imagine for the dev team it is a pretty easy bit of coding.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 4:01 pm
I think Atomix get more exposure if people see the VDJ branding on the interface though.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 4:27 pm
Yes but I already paid my $300 for a licence to them, i prefer MY customers to see MY branding and send them to my website not VDJ.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 6:18 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
you can create your own web interface and post to ask.the.dj directly from your server
just collect the infos and redirect them

(was already explain a decade ago, but didn't find the posts)

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 6:34 pm
yes great if you can do a bit of coding, I am ok with html, but not much more hence why i say having code to embed, like other sites such as for example DJEP ( DJ Event Planner) does, and many other sites do. I would know how to use the code just not how to write it, I am a DJ not a coder.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 6:38 pm

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 6:53 pm
definitely not Iframe

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 6:55 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
TVD UK wrote :
I would know how to use the code just not how to write it, I am a DJ not a coder.

So hire a web developer.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 21 @ 7:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)