Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Ask The DJ Enhancements

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

emceePRO InfinityMember since 2019
First and foremost; I only try to speak for myself in forums, so please consider the root cause for my feature request to be of my opinion alone, until/unless backed by others.

A large portion of my shows /venue formats require a mix of both karaoke & dance music. I typically do not specify any folders within "Ask the DJ " forcing the requestor to choose from music I have since I promote myself as having the ability to get pretty much anything asked for on the fly from various pools & memberships. I really like using "Ask the DJ", but in my specific circumstances it tends to cause a little chaos when used. I would love to see a an additional "Category" field that can be enabled or disabled by the host, which forces the requestor to choose what the message is for exactly. The available enums for this field could be something along the lines of 'karaoke request', 'dance request', or 'message'. AND if this feature were available it would nice if it were accompanied by an additional validation rule for the statement - IF Category is "Karaoke Request", Name is required.

Posted Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 12:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)